This was my second visit to Mains of Taymouth and stayed at one of the Maxwells. The standard of accomodation was excellend and the overall location for touring Perthshire is very good. It also has the advantage of having a good restuarant and bar and deli on site, so everthying you need is on your doorstep. A couple of little niggles, the landscaping and grounds still need a bit of work, we had a very large pool of water outside on the grass and bits of the lawn were missing, which I am sure they are in the process of dealing with. The staff were all pleasant and helpful. So if you want to stay somewhere in great accomodation in a good location you won't be disappointed if you chose Mains of Taymouth, it is expensive but worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 120 acre private country estate set in magnificent Highland Perthshire with stunning self catering properties sleeping from 2 to 12, many with hot tubs, saunas and games rooms, all at either a high 4* or 5* STB standard. Our excellent onsite facilities include our own golf course, riding stables, delicatessen & gift shop and cafe bar & restaurant all within walking distance from each property. Stunning views, tourist attractions & much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mains of Taymouth Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mains Of Taymouth Cottages Hotel Kenmore
- Mains Of Taymouth Cottages Kenmore, Scotland