Just returned from yet another brilliant stay at the Kenmore Club.
We were there over New Year and it was so nice to be away. The fireworks at midnight were absolutely brilliant and out did the Kenmore Hotel and Courtyard ones by miles.
Reception staff and bar staff are so so friendly and we always get a warm welcome.
The house we stayed in was great. Very clean throughout including glass wear, cutlery, bed linen, everything. Beds are very comfortable.No complaints at all. Heating was great and we were nice and cosy during our stay. The Waterfront bar is warm and cosy and we had a fantastic meal. The portions are so big. I had the haddock which was lovely and fresh. I then had the crème brulee which was delicious. I hope they never ever take it off the menu. Fit to burst, we asked for the bill and also got the most amazing tablet. We had to wrap this up in a napkin and eat it later. A great place to stay with our only negative being that they allow dogs at the complex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenmore Club is the perfect home away from home. Situated in one of the most picturesque Scottish villages, Kenmore is an area where visitors and residents are lulled by the calming waters of Loch Tay. Aside from being breathtakingly beautiful, the area is also quaint and picturesque. This is an area where street lighting is somewhat frowned upon, as residents prefer not to disrupt the light of the stars. The Kenmore Club's charming, cottage-style accommodations match perfectly with the local environment and allow you to feel completely at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Kenmore Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kenmore Club Hotel Kenmore
- The Kenmore Club Scotland