We spent a week at the Kenmore Club in Kenmore, Scotland. Cameron, the front desk clerk was welcoming, helpful, and professional. Our two bedroom unit had a lovely view of Loch Tay and its surrounding hills. With bedrooms on the ground floor and the living space above, the unit was both convenient and pleasant. Kenmore is a great location from which to make day trips. We visited Edinburgh and Balmoral Castles as well as the nearby Dewar's distillery in Aberfeldy. There is a lot of lovely scenery in the immediate vicinity of Kenmore. If you plan to eat out, the Grill Room at the Kenmore Hotel, a short walk away, is "world class." Advance reservations there and at the Lakeview (Kenmore Club's own restaurant, also good) are a must.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenmore Club is the perfect home away from home. Situated in one of the most picturesque Scottish villages, Kenmore is an area where visitors and residents are lulled by the calming waters of Loch Tay. Aside from being breathtakingly beautiful, the area is also quaint and picturesque. This is an area where street lighting is somewhat frowned upon, as residents prefer not to disrupt the light of the stars. The Kenmore Club's charming, cottage-style accommodations match perfectly with the local environment and allow you to feel completely at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Kenmore Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kenmore Club Hotel Kenmore
- The Kenmore Club Scotland