We are members of Diamond Club and took some friends for a week holiday here. Allocated a 2-bedroom lodge with a veranda overlooking Loch Tay. Two large double bedrooms downstairs, both en-suite and also a utility room with a washing machine. Upstairs, very spacious living accommodation leading on to the veranda and a fully fitted kitchen with every amenity required. We were lucky in that the weather was fine so we had plenty of long walks, came back and prepared meals in the lodge but on two nights we ate in the restaurant which was fabulous. Good food, reasonable portions and excellent value for money - try the haggis starter!!!
Within a short distance there are plenty of great walks to suit everyone from strollers to very experienced hikers with fantastic scenery wherever you go.
This was our second trip and we will be back as there is still more to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenmore Club is the perfect home away from home. Situated in one of the most picturesque Scottish villages, Kenmore is an area where visitors and residents are lulled by the calming waters of Loch Tay. Aside from being breathtakingly beautiful, the area is also quaint and picturesque. This is an area where street lighting is somewhat frowned upon, as residents prefer not to disrupt the light of the stars. The Kenmore Club's charming, cottage-style accommodations match perfectly with the local environment and allow you to feel completely at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Kenmore Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kenmore Club Hotel Kenmore
- The Kenmore Club Scotland