Just had a fabulous weeks holiday with friends who are Diamond Resorts points holders.We stayed in lodge 19 very tidy and clean lovely view over the Loch. Small points management need to do .powerwash the deckings and outside glass. Get maintenance to check lodges Ie light bulbs , warning signs on patio doors and general paintwork. Restaurant needs a make over to bring it up to 2013 decor , however staff and food was excellent .the menu choice was superb.brilliant service
One last thing sort your Internet out £28 for one week nobody pays that for Internet .
Would certainly go again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenmore Club is the perfect home away from home. Situated in one of the most picturesque Scottish villages, Kenmore is an area where visitors and residents are lulled by the calming waters of Loch Tay. Aside from being breathtakingly beautiful, the area is also quaint and picturesque. This is an area where street lighting is somewhat frowned upon, as residents prefer not to disrupt the light of the stars. The Kenmore Club's charming, cottage-style accommodations match perfectly with the local environment and allow you to feel completely at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Kenmore Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kenmore Club Hotel Kenmore
- The Kenmore Club Scotland