We stayed in a 2 bedroom cottage for 2 nights in January 2013. The cottage was modern, spotlessly clean, spacious and with all mod cons you could ask for. The kitchen is well equipped but if you don't fancy cooking there are some bars/restaurants neaby.
The nearest town is Aberfeldy and worth a visit or if you want to stock up on snacks etc. I would recommend a visit to the Dewars whisky distillery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenmore Club is the perfect home away from home. Situated in one of the most picturesque Scottish villages, Kenmore is an area where visitors and residents are lulled by the calming waters of Loch Tay. Aside from being breathtakingly beautiful, the area is also quaint and picturesque. This is an area where street lighting is somewhat frowned upon, as residents prefer not to disrupt the light of the stars. The Kenmore Club's charming, cottage-style accommodations match perfectly with the local environment and allow you to feel completely at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Kenmore Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kenmore Club Hotel Kenmore
- The Kenmore Club Scotland