“First time visit , will return”
Review of The Pilot Boat Inn

The Pilot Boat Inn
Ranked #12 of 24 Restaurants in Bembridge
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Pilot Boat Inn looks like a boat! The pub is on the edge of Bembridge Harbour and is popular with sailors, cyclists, walkers, families and locals. Everyone is very welcome. The Pilot Boat Inn is open every day throughout the year for food, drink and accommodation. The pub has five ensuite bedrooms for bed and breakfast. Close to the harbour and beaches, and within walking distance of the village shops, the pub is an ideal location from which to explore Bembridge or the Isle of Wight.
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Decided to try the pilot boat fro the first time having never been there before even though we have lived on island all our life,
Very quiet when we arrived due to time @ 5pm , very welcoming owner and nicley laid out pub/ restuarant, menu was good but not lots of choice, ordered our mains and only took 15mins , very nice presentation and flavour to both our mains, the staff where ever so helpful and polite,
prices were good also, would recommend if you are staying over bembridge way or if you fancy a change from the normal eating houses,
parking is minimal but plenty of parking along bembridge front.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The food was average-to-good and prices reasonable (crusted haddock, saute potatoes, and 'fine' beans £11.95). The cheerful and helpful serving staff were the best part of the lunch.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

My wife, my 15 year old Son and I ate here twice whilst on holiday recently and I have to say it was the best place we ate all week. The staff are great, the food excellent and very good value. It really was a great experience and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I had a lovely meal, the chilli bean dish with rice and torittos earlier this month. There is a good selection of drinks, I enjoyed the cider on tap. Most of all I was impressed with the lovely staff and hospitality. I would definately return. They are by miles better than their nearby competitior in service (BWATB).

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Really friendly great pub a stone's throw from the seaside. Food good, especially the locally caught crab sandwiches. Good mix of locals and "Down from London's"