“What a great little find!!”
Review of Fox's Restaurant

Fox's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 24 Restaurants in Bembridge
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We recently booked a meal at Fox's Restaurant, Bembridge, Isle of Wight and what a delight it turned out to be! An excellent choice of menu with a variety of really good home cooked food. We chose the two course option and had a scrumptious roast meal followed by a delicious dessert. We followed this up by another visit and weren't disappointed. It is a cosy Restaurant in the heart of Bembridge so if you are in the area do book a table, you will really enjoy it. There is also a garden for warmer days and if you wish you can just pop in for tea/coffee and a relaxing half hour.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The food was very good, different, tasty, beautifully presented, served with a smile from friendly staff. We went on Valentines day, my husband arranged for a rose to be put on the table and it was, we had difficulties in the timing of the meal and that was no issue, very obliging. We then went again for Sunday lunch which was equally as good and friendly so we would recommend this restaurant to everyone. To look at it appears to be just a restaurant, but once inside you are welcomed, it is not lavish, nicely laid tables a little lacking in atmospere due to the lay out of the room as its very much a long narrow shape but hey I was there to eat some nice food and I was not disappointed. So those visiting Bembridge please visit.The clientele are a little older but once at your table you could be in any trendy restaurant, again we were there for the lovely food, ENJOY?

1  Thank Jenny A
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Baked Brie with Pancetta to start, then the most succulent roast lamb I think I have ever tasted, and home made pancakes with Grand Marnier (as we had missed Shrove Tuesday) completed a memorable Sunday lunch, very reasonable and very drinkable 'house' wine, all in all, can't wait to go back!!!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

My parents are regulars at Fox's. We have been with them over 10 times and I know they go at least once a week. We went for an 80th birthday celebration and the food, service and hospitality was excellent. Don't expect pomp and pageantry.

Good home cooked food, fresh Bembridge crab, great steaks and desserts to die for.

Not sure about the negative comments on some of the reviews as we have never experienced any of this on our many visits.

I would recommend if you want good hearty homecooked food

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Always a delight and the food simply delicious what more can I say?! This little village treasure always greets us as old friends not faceless customers. This little restaurant gives class without the pomp!

1  Thank Marion K