Embassy Suites by Hilton Richmond
Best Western Executive Hotel(Henrico)(Great Value!)
$69
$53
$48
Hotels.com
1,110 results
All reviewsevening receptionfront deskmade to order omeletsomelet stationcomplimentary breakfast isliving roombroad streetbusiness triphot tubexcellent staygreat place to staystaying at this hotelcoffee makerbagelsatriumrichmondsinks
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We absolutely loved this hotel. The two room suites made you feel more at home than just a regular hotel room. The breakfast was outstanding. We enjoyed the manager's reception as well. The friendliness of the staff in the Lobby and the staff all around the hotel was remarkable. Everyone welcomed you with a smile and a greeting. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. As some of the other reviews noted, the bathrooms are small and some of the furnishings are showing wear and tear. That being said, those two minor issues wouldn't hinder us from staying at this hotel again and again when in Richmond.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
ESHRichmond, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear Valued Guest, We are thrilled to have won you over with our Embassy Suites Breakfast, Manager’s Reception, comfortable suites, and friendly staff. We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to see you soon! Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your experience. Best Regards, Kathleen Lyons, General Manager

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The front desk staff was amazing and they knew what they were doing. The room was very large and clean. The only down side is the jungle of plants on the main level. It reminded me of Rambo. It's a minor complaint but I feel if they changed it, it'd make the main level more appealing.

• Stayed: November 2012
ESHRichmond, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear Valued Guest, Great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we thank you for your thoughts and ideas! I look forward to passing on your feedback to our front desk staff too! We hope to see you again soon.
Best Regards, Kathleen Lyons

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I've stayed here twice on business trips. The hotel has the usual Embassy Suites perks - cooked to order breakfast, manager's reception (free drinks) at night, and large suite style rooms. It's located just off Broad Street, which has every restaurant, store and fast food joint you can imagine. 7 miles from the mall, which has more stores and places to eat. Staff was very friendly and helpful when I needed to tack on an extra day to my stay. A lot of people I work with stay at the Westin nearby, but when I return I'll stay at the Embassy again.

One drawback - the bathrooms are small.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest, We are thrilled to have won you over with our Embassy Suites perks, the staff’s service, and location. We would like to thank you for your kind words and we will work to continue to be your hotel of choice in Richmond again and again! Best Regards, Kathleen Lyons, General Manager

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This was a 2 night stop for us and last time we stayed here we did not like it very much. It has been about 6 years since our first visit and this time it as very good. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Great Managers Reception, one of the best we have ever attended, Breakfast was also very good. Staff friendly, helpful. Good location. Would highly recommend this stop.

Room Tip: All rooms are clean, good bedding, good location.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your high recommendation after your recent experience at the Embassy Suites Richmond. We are thrilled you decided to try us again and we hope to see you soon! Best Regards, Kathleen Lyons, General Manager.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have made yearly visits to the Embassy Suites Richmond for a Women's Conference for the past four years, and since the first Conference, I ALWAYS look forward my time there!! The hotel is absolutely beautiful and relaxing, the staff is always very professional, kind, welcoming, and willing to go the extra mile for the guests, the amenities are awesome (spacious suite, very comfortable beds, etc.), and our Conference included the cooked-to-order breakfast (available to all guests), dinner, lunch, and snacks, which were delicious!! They also have a Manager's Reception which was a very nice touch and there are also restaurants within walking distance. If I were to visit the Richmond area other than to attend the Women's Conference, I would definitely stay here...I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
ESHRichmond, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear Valued Guest, We treasure your recommendation at our Embassy Suites Richmond Hotel. We are thrilled to have won you over with the staff’s service, accommodations, and location. Also, I shared your kind words about Bobby today. What a great opportunity to let him know how he makes a difference! Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you again for several more years. Best Regards, Kathleen Lyons, General Manager