Residence Inn Richmond Northwest/Short Pump
Best Western Executive Hotel(Henrico)(Great Value!)
$69
$107
$53
$51
$109
All reviewsfront deskfull kitchenbasketball courtgold's gymshort pumplong stayrecommend this hotelquiet areabroad streetfire pitqueen bedgreat place to staywaffle makeroatmealmake your own waffleslittle thingscheck in was easy
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Stayed here last week for the race in Richmond and the place was what I have come to expect from the Residence Inn. The room was nice, nothing fancy, clean, big with a full kitchen. Check in and check out was a breeze. Continental breakfast has the usual waffle maker but also eggs, sausage gravy and sausage patties.

Wasn't there during the week so I didn't get to enjoy any of the "community events".

It was a short stay so I didn't need to make use of the kitchen but it was sure nice having a full size refrigerator.

Doubt I'll be in the area again but I would definitely stay here if I was.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
RICIN_12, General Manager at Residence Inn Richmond Northwest/Short Pump, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel to enjoy the Nascar races. Your comments are much appreciated asnd hope to see you next year. The Friday before the race we have a complimentary cookout and Beer in the afternoon. Hope to see you again for the races.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

This Hotel is centally located between the Soccer complexes located around Richmond. The staff is excellent, the morning breakfast is good and convenient, and the rooms are perfect for a family staying for a weekend.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your soccer tournament. it is always exciting having the soccer teams in the hotel. The staff is always energized and eager to serve and I am glad that was reflected in your stay.

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

We booked a queen studio at the last minute for the Richmond race. The room was spacious with modern appliances and furnishings. Check in staff was very helpful and friendly. Free wi-fi, good breakfast and an excellent location. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2012

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel during Nascar race weekend. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you during the next race. Don't forget we have a Nascar reception on the Friday afternoon with complimentary beer and BBQ.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I looked for a suite so that all 5 of us could stay together as we are all busy professional who seldom have an opportunity to get together and catch up. We needed a convenient location with easy access to down town as we had plans to go to art gallery. This Inn filled the bill.... with some help from front desk. We had requested a roll away bed but for some unknown reason it was not supplied but the front desk came through and "comped" a second room. Not exactly what we wanted but it worked and at 10 pm after a long day of driving 95, sight seeing and admiring the art gallery it was appreciated. The breakfast was lovely and it was wonderful to have a fridge and ice to make our late night snacks. Very friendly and helpful staff. Would recommend this Inn to everyone. Residence Inns have always been high on my list because of their pet friendly policy, their excellent breakfast and their spacious, quiet rooms. No pets this trip, but otherwise I was not disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Patito217
RICIN_12, General Manager at Residence Inn Richmond Northwest/Short Pump, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Thank you for your comments and I am very happy you enjoed your stay. The staff here is empowered to do whatever it takes to take care of a guest. I am glad that they were able to take care of you since you did not recieve your roll-a-away bed. Hope to see you again in Richmond.

Seth Weiss

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Stayed in Richmond for a week and chose this hotel for its location and amenities. I really enjoyed being able to cook my own breakfast due to my lower calorie and organic dietary needs. The kitchenette feature is just what I needed for the extended stay. I did eat breakfast the first morning and found the buffet style choices to be pretty standard.

My room was a good size, comfortable, and in a good location. The bed was not the most comfortable, but it was good enough. I worked out one day and found the fitness room to be good size with several machines and free weights. I may be wrong, but the hotel seemed a little aged. However it was clean and seemed to be well-maintained. I was a little frustrated over one maintenance issue that occurred in the evening and could not be resolved until the following day. I guess the maintenance department closes. I also found the parking to be rather crowded at times, but I think this is normal.

This hotel is tucked away and adjacent to Cox and Broad Street, which is easily accessible to numerous restaurants, shopping and highways. The staff was courteous and accommodating, although they did switch my room from what was reserved. It ended up working out very well and I enjoyed this suite style hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments. We appriciate your feed back and glad that you took the time to let us know about your stay. I am glad that the kitchen was a benefit to you as well as the weight room. We can also do your grocery shopping for you at no additional charge and all of our guests are granted access to the Gold's Gym just down the street in case your back in town. Hope to see you soon.

Seth Weiss