We were disappointed with our experience at Charts. It was really overpriced for what you get. Our room was rather small and the bathroom drain did not work so showering was not a good experience.We also didn't get hot water, which I don't mind when the weather is hot. However, we were paying the price associated with an upmarket hotel, which this hotel definitely was not. It is also quite a distance from the beach. We liked the idea of an "art" hotel and were impressed with the website, but this was rather misleading. Breakfast was fine. The staff, when we saw them, were friendly, but we had a hard time finding people when we had questions so had to email them. They were accommodating in allowing us a late check out. However, save your money and stay elsewhere. There are places nearby that provide the similar lodging for a fraction of the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to ChARTs Alona Beach! One of the newest resorts in the heart of Panglao Island, Bohol is ChARTs, located just a short walk from Alona Beach. The mission of our German management and the ChARTs team is to make guests feel at home and provide international standard accommodations with that "je ne c’est quoi" at a reasonable price. Our compact resort offers 7 comfortable standard rooms and 2 spacious-luxurious suites overlooking a sweet-water pool located in the centre of a tropical garden-designed in a Mediterranean-Asian style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your ChARTs Resort and Art-Cafe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charts Hotel Panglao Island
- Charts Hotel Bohol
- ChARTs Resort And Art-Cafe Bohol Province/Panglao Island