We stayed at Charts Resort and Art Cafe on Panglao Island, Bohol. The friendly staff and relaxing grounds made for a great weekend escape. We had comfortable rooms, good breakfasts and excellent tour suggestions. We really enjoyed visiting the Tarsier Sanctuary in Corella, a half hour away from Tagbilaran. It gives tourists a chance to observe these remarkable primates in their natural habitat. They have 10 tarsiers in an enclosure next to the visitor's center and the guide can find most of them on your tour. The PI Tarsier Foundation successfully breeds tarsiers here and releases them into their adjacent 167 hectare reserve. I highly recommend this tour. We will return to Charts Resort and the Tarsier Sanctuary next time we visit Bohol. It's a lovely island paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to ChARTs Alona Beach! One of the newest resorts in the heart of Panglao Island, Bohol is ChARTs, located just a short walk from Alona Beach. The mission of our German management and the ChARTs team is to make guests feel at home and provide international standard accommodations with that "je ne c’est quoi" at a reasonable price. Our compact resort offers 7 comfortable standard rooms and 2 spacious-luxurious suites overlooking a sweet-water pool located in the centre of a tropical garden-designed in a Mediterranean-Asian style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your ChARTs Resort and Art-Cafe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charts Hotel Panglao Island
- Charts Hotel Bohol
- ChARTs Resort And Art-Cafe Bohol Province/Panglao Island