I stayed in Paragayo Resort with my boyfriend and there's not a single complain we can say.
- The resort though a 5-minute walk to the beach is just fine because there are restos, bars, and souvenir shops to see on your way.
- Rooms are clean as well as the comfort room.
- Staff are very friendly and accommodating!
- Ate Fe and Kuya Fred who drove us from the airport and during the day tour were safe drivers and ALWAYS on time!
- Budget-friendly accommodation. The experience was worth more than what we paid for.
Definitely a place worth staying! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paragayo Resort is the Alona Beach destination of choice because it offers the best alternative for the budget-conscious vacationer. Our resort also features the latest in technology including wireless High Speed Internet Access throughout the resort. Our Rooms are spacious, airy and bright. All of our rooms are amply furnished with tilled floors, soft comfortable beds, clean linens, and clean bathrooms with hot water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Travelocity and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Paragayo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paragayo Hotel Panglao Island
- Paragayo Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island
- Paragayo Hotel Bohol