All reviews private pool grand villa family villa bamboo shower tuna tartare shiatsu massage outdoor bathroom mosquito coils main infinity pool view deck personal butler f b manager complimentary massage resident manager private dinner modern amenities beach resort
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Yes, room was great and no, will not ever return. This resort has an unusual policy that meals consumed on property be paid immediately. Usually, you can charge meals, purchases, etc, to the room and settle the bill as you are checking out. But in this case, payment is required immediately after each meal. We happened to go for a long walk one day along the coast. It was a hot day and we came back thirsty. Did not bring our wallet so we promised to come back later with our payment. We went out for dinner and when we came back, we were picked up by a golf cart at the entrance to the property. My husband stepped out of the golf cart near the restaurant to head over and settle the bill , but I was driven to the main building with no explanation and told to go to the front desk where I was presented with an invoice and informed that it was for the drinks we ordered earlier and it was due. That made me feel embarrassed like we were trying to skip out of paying our bill. It’s an island, I really don’t think we will go far even if we try. The rooms already totaled in the thousands of dollars for the 5 nights we were there, I don’t think we would skip out on not even $20 worth of drinks. The beaches had a lot of sea grass so was not conducive to swimming. The rooms were great, the staff friendly but just those two incidents would deter me from coming back.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Excursion625095
Reviewed August 22, 2019

The moment we saw our infinity pool villa, we were already taken by it. It was very pleasing to the eye. The swimming pool and seaview deck sits just outside the villa and you'll feel so relaxed looking at it. They also have a jacuzzi just outside the comfort room area and is a breather. Staffs are very accommodating too and are always sure to put a smile when they are conversing with you. Food is great, too. Overall, this is a place we can recommend to anyone. And we are sure to be back some other time.

Room tip: infinity pool villa
Reviewed August 20, 2019

Excellent. All things impressive about this resort. Excellent Service, Private Facilities, Breathtaking views, Awesome food, Relaxating activities.

First is we got picked up by a luxury van that could handle our big group handling us cool beverages from the flight. Distance from airport and resort is also short and convenient running about 15 mins tops.

Now resort and villas and rooms is just beautiful and definitely 5 stars. Our villa has a sea view with our private pool. It even have its private deck we can jump off directly from our villa to the sea.

Basic expectations such as cleanliness, furnishings, all included. Our villa even has a dining table and it's own kitchen.

We wanted to relax. For sure we got it. We have a jacuzzi for 2 in the outdoor private bathroom. We also had spa in their Handuraw place that's gives the perfect relaxation package. They even have a hot jacuzzi as well as dry and steam sauna. I can just stay there the whole day with a night cap at thier pool bar.

Water activities are packed. Jetski, kayak and water bike are available. If you want to go for more snorkeling, there is a boat for your private trip.

Services is also perfect. They have a 24 hour golf cart service for any of your needs. You get to have a butler to assist you. They provide afternoon snacks.

Food has great value for money. What's cool is that they are supportive of your diet too. I mean, we have a toddler with us and some have allergies but gets to have provide wide variety of options as well. They may even cook it to your request. Food is good for 2. I mean I have been in varies resorts in Panglao too but nothing beats the taste and the volume of what we order than here.

I would certainly return here. Kudos!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

We booked 2 high end villas for a family reunion. Yes compared to other Bohol hotels these villas at US$900 ++ per night are at the very top of range for Bohol. Having said that, the rooms with plunge pool and jacuzzi is expected. Our rooms had magnificent Cliff side views and were one of the best the resort can offer.

However we missed the Butler service for turn down service, the personal concierge services, club room services, and even the availability of a nurse for one of the kids with fever and red spots. All standard for four star.

Biggest let down of all, no luxurious beach front. The resort just beside this has a beautiful long beach that'll make you drool.
So this resort certainly missed the luxury mark in amenities and service.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

This is the best hotel ever. Thanks Eskaya Beach for giving me a wonderful holiday. Beautiful, clean decoration. Friendly staff enthusiastically serving customers, l encourage people to come to this place

Trip type: Traveled as a couple