My wife and I kicked off our Bohol honeymoon last summer at Amorita Resort. We were warmly greeted at the airport by the staff and the great service continued right through our stay. We had the Romance Package which included a Garden Villa, couples massage and a three-course dinner. There was an infinity pool near the lobby and a walk-way down to Alona Beach. The infinity pool was terrific for lounging and enjoying a cold drink. It can get a bit busy with families and the restaurant nearby (but nothing overly disruptive). The beach area was great for a short walk and the sand was beautiful. The resort has kayaks available for venturing out onto the water. The food at the restaurant was terrific and decently priced by North American standards. The only real negative were the bug bites walking through the garden areas between our room and the pool (but you should expect that in the tropics).
Can't wait until we can visit Amorita again! They did not disappoint making our trip special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded atop a beautiful limestone cliff on the southern edge of Bohol's Panglao Island, Amorita is a tranquil seaside retreat that marries world-class service with signature Filipino hospitality. Managed by boutique hotel group One-Of Collection, the 97-room luxury resort overlooks the azure-colored Bohol Sea and elegantly punctuates the vibrant tropical landscape along Alona Beach. A TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice and Certificate of Excellence recipient, Amorita is only a 40-minute drive from Bohol's Tagbilaran Airport, and Bohol is only an 80-minute flight from Metro Manila. Amorita ("little darling") features 97 luxury suites (including 14 villas), organic modern architecture, an outdoor infinity pool, an in-house dive center, stunning cliff-side views of the Bohol Sea, and innovative dining options at the all-new Toma! Wine Bar and the acclaimed Saffron Restaurant, the only restaurant in Bohol offering authentic Boholano heritage dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Amorita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amorita Hotel Panglao Island
- Amorita Hotel Bohol
- Amorita Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island