I'm writing this review because I believe Amorita Resort deserves one! They deserve to be praised for their excellent service and accommodation.
Before travelling to Bohol, I made sure to find the best resort. Amorita Resort was my top pick. The reviews here in Trip advisor do not lie. I enjoyed every minute of my stay in Bohol because of our stay in Amorita. It was my first time in Bohol and the resort made sure we have the best experience possible.
My friends and I got the Bohol Tourrific Package and from the airport we went straight to the famous tourist spots such as Baclayon Church, Loboc River cruise and the famous Chocolate Hills.
Upon arriving in the hotel, we were checked in to our guest rooms and fell in love with the rooms. It was large, spacious and there was free wifi. Also every night they would give you cookies or brownies.
Amorita's Resort location was good. The infinity pool was a few steps away from the room and the beach was a 5 min walk from the pool.
I loved their infinity pool, i could stay there all day. I did not even bother going to beach because it was dirty and full of seaweeds. We spent most of our days in the pool and relaxing in their day beds.
The Saffron Restaurant food was to die for. I enjoyed their grilled buffet and their molten lava cake for dessert.
With the package, we had a massage for one hour, it was ok. Nothing special. Did not enjoy the massage.
What i love about Amorita are the people. Service was spot on. Everyone was so nice, they would give us buko pandan, popsicle sticks and water even if we didn't ask and we were just simply hanging out by the pool. They even had this romantic dinner set up for us, it was so cheesy but so romantic.
However, the acitivities offered by the hotel are EXPENSIVE. P2,000/person for dolphin watching and balicasag island tour. That's too much. What we did was we asked for prices by the beach and I do hope you find him he is KUYA DODONG, and he gave us a package for P2,000 all in private tour inclusive of dolphin watching, balicasag island tour and Sand Bar! Find Kuya Dodong. He is a certified diver and a tour guide. He brought us to see sea turtles and to good snorkelling/diving spots. He also brought us to the sand bar and took amazing shots of us. Pwede na din photographer! Super sulit bayad kay Kuya Dodong!
Ok back to Amorita..
I enjoyed my first time trip to Bohol and I didn't mind just staying in the resort and enjoying Bohol's beautiful weather and the view and the pool.
Thank you Amorita <3 I AM DEFINITELY COMING BACK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded atop a beautiful limestone cliff on the southern edge of Bohol's Panglao Island, Amorita is a tranquil seaside retreat that marries world-class service with signature Filipino hospitality. Managed by boutique hotel group One-Of Collection, the 97-room luxury resort overlooks the azure-colored Bohol Sea and elegantly punctuates the vibrant tropical landscape along Alona Beach. A TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice and Certificate of Excellence recipient, Amorita is only a 40-minute drive from Bohol's Tagbilaran Airport, and Bohol is only an 80-minute flight from Metro Manila. Amorita ("little darling") features 97 luxury suites (including 14 villas), organic modern architecture, an outdoor infinity pool, an in-house dive center, stunning cliff-side views of the Bohol Sea, and innovative dining options at the all-new Toma! Wine Bar and the acclaimed Saffron Restaurant, the only restaurant in Bohol offering authentic Boholano heritage dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Amorita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amorita Hotel Panglao Island
- Amorita Hotel Bohol
- Amorita Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island