so this is my 3rd visits to bohol island as well as staying at alona beach area. the first time i stayed at amorita and was quite grateful to make that decision.
we were immediately greeted by the staff with welcome drinks and arrangement of staying in an a/c room when the actual hotel rooms were not yet available (around 8am at that time)
we stayed at the pool area and enjoyed the moment when typhoon hit the area and the island hopping event was cancelled.
other areas we like about the hotel include the welcome snacks, packed breakfast, the food at the restaurant, and the great services by the receptionist, life guards, waiters and waitresses
the area we don't like the hotel include the room.. which is a bit too plain for the price we paid. also the housekeeping needed more training. our "packed breakfast" boxes stayed in the room without being cleaned. our massage beds remained in the room without being collected after massage at night
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded atop a beautiful limestone cliff on the southern edge of Bohol's Panglao Island, Amorita is a tranquil seaside retreat that marries world-class service with signature Filipino hospitality. Managed by boutique hotel group One-Of Collection, the 97-room luxury resort overlooks the azure-colored Bohol Sea and elegantly punctuates the vibrant tropical landscape along Alona Beach. A TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice and Certificate of Excellence recipient, Amorita is only a 40-minute drive from Bohol's Tagbilaran Airport, and Bohol is only an 80-minute flight from Metro Manila. Amorita ("little darling") features 97 luxury suites (including 14 villas), organic modern architecture, an outdoor infinity pool, an in-house dive center, stunning cliff-side views of the Bohol Sea, and innovative dining options at the all-new Toma! Wine Bar and the acclaimed Saffron Restaurant, the only restaurant in Bohol offering authentic Boholano heritage dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Amorita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amorita Hotel Panglao Island
- Amorita Hotel Bohol
- Amorita Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island