I am a Tourguide and heavaly relying on the partnerhotels to make my (and their) guests feel home away from home. The staff at Amorita Resort did an outstanding job in providing exactly that - a hasselfree stay in this beautiful place and professional service. The location and Designs are beautiful. My guests loved the food. The menue had so much to offer - with a different twist and taste then the ordinary menues you find across the island. I took the chance to hit the divesites on Balicasag Island and had a blast. The standardrooms have beautiful designtouches. The Bungalows in the Garden are spacious and if I cane come back for a private stay I will choose to stay there! I was surprised to read some very poor reviews on tripadvisor - but if you are the kind of person who cannot relax and makes vacations to find the one hair in the soup - then better stay home! Nothing can be ever perfect - and if it is - it will be a boring place... This is the Philippines after all - a country that surprises you around every corner, with the friendliest population around. Come to Amorita, relax and be surprised... it's your vacation after all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded atop a beautiful limestone cliff on the southern edge of Bohol's Panglao Island, Amorita is a tranquil seaside retreat that marries world-class service with signature Filipino hospitality. Managed by boutique hotel group One-Of Collection, the 97-room luxury resort overlooks the azure-colored Bohol Sea and elegantly punctuates the vibrant tropical landscape along Alona Beach. A TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice and Certificate of Excellence recipient, Amorita is only a 40-minute drive from Bohol's Tagbilaran Airport, and Bohol is only an 80-minute flight from Metro Manila. Amorita ("little darling") features 97 luxury suites (including 14 villas), organic modern architecture, an outdoor infinity pool, an in-house dive center, stunning cliff-side views of the Bohol Sea, and innovative dining options at the all-new Toma! Wine Bar and the acclaimed Saffron Restaurant, the only restaurant in Bohol offering authentic Boholano heritage dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Amorita Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amorita Hotel Panglao Island
- Amorita Hotel Bohol
- Amorita Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island