All reviews tocino family room dumaluan beach nice beach island hopping milo
Selected filters
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

The good thing about this resort is at the beach and the rest is below average.

Once we’ve arrive around 6pm by our van to check in, we walk around 15min from the road and we have a ton of luggage/baggage to carry. Glad thing one of the staff of the resort bring us a small cart to put some our belongings and once at the check in counter we asked for extra hangers but no staff responded to bring it to us. The room itself has an wifi and broken cabinet but good thing that our room is clean and didn’t judge based on some bad reviews.

By morning, breakfast is included but not so delicious just a rice, egg, and longganisa. There where nearby good night life establishment and restaurants available but not on our resort.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

I booked this place because I saw no past reviews of the place being dirty or unclean. However upon arrival our room had dirt on the bed that i whipped off because I thought it was sand from our swimming suits. But the dirt kept coming back in the same spot and it turned out it was dirt flying out from the air conditioning onto the same spot. We had to move the bed to get it from not falling on the bed. The ac was very loud and noisy. Before bed we changed the ac to a lower notch. I closes the lights and 30 seconds later i felt the drop of bugs on me. I flashed my phone light and there was about 50 bugs all on the bed/flying in the air. My boyfriend and I jumped up. We told the front desk and they switched our room. No bug problem but the walls in the whole room were disgustingly dirty with stains on them....and there was no shower....we changed resort but could not get a refund. The only positive thing i could say is that the people were super kind and helpful. However they really need to renovate the whole place to continue to get business.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Veronica B
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

The resort had the best swimmable beach location during high tide. The family room need bathroom & toilet improvement. The shower head didn’t function. No seafood available for dinning.

Good thing you can book island hopping through them and the boat will be waiting inftont of the resort. No need to travel to Alona beach.

Be sure to have a transfer on going to the resort because of Long bumpy road.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2017

The staff were friendly, the food was good, the room was nice. We also booked their Bohol Tour and was very satisfied with it and their friendly and informative driver/tour guide. He drove safely and very courteous. The beach and the breakfast were both great. And most importantly, the place was clean. I don't mind much about the facilities as long as they are working and it's clean. I would recommend this for anyone who's looking for a budget-friendly hotel in Panglao.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2017

Value for money by me is adequate. The beach is cleaned daily. The rooms are clean only the bathroom could be renovated. In front of the bungalow is a nice garden with table and chairs. On Saturday there were plenty of locals however on such a long beach there was no problem to find a quiet place. We were practically alone in the week. Next to the pleasant shop with very reasonable prices. Breakfast was ok in Filipino style - enough for a quiet dinner. A little weak wi-fi but who in paradise is needed Generally speaking the place to calm down and rest.

Date of stay: November 2017