Made arrangements through the Philippine-based travel agency ByaheXperts (find them on Facebook). The resort and tour of Bohol were spectacular. You can get a 60 min seaside massage at the resort for approx $12 USD. Restaurant food is good and grounds are kept immaculate. Didn't have any trouble with hot water as past reviewers mentioned. The pool is under renovation, but didn't miss it as the ocean water is as clear as pool water there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun...Alona Tropical Beach Resort, with its beautifully-landscaped gardens greeted by the morning sun is an Asian-styled resort, lying at the heart of Alona strip in Panglao Island, Bohol. A family and child-friendly home-based haven, its cottages are conveniently sprawled over a hilly terrain, giving you a feeling of space, independence and privacy. Fun...take a refreshing plunge in the resort’s swimming pool and sip on a long cool drink served in your front garden. Stroll along the white powdery beach, a heavenly escape soothing your senses in the warmth of the sun and the relaxing sea breeze. Savor our food. Indulge and discover our exciting vacation activities. Enjoy and cherish the company of others. Sand...the added privilege of personalized service marks the tradition of warm Boholano hospitality. Embrace and celebrate with nature. Seek the comfort and freedom in a tropical paradise that gives you a feeling of home, away from home.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your Alona Tropical Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alona Tropical Beach Hotel Panglao Island
- Alona Tropical Beach Panglao
- Alona Tropical Beach Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island