I stayed there for three nights and four days. It's a nice beach property with a good pool. The rooms are decent and good for two people. Since its built close to nature and has lots of trees around, there are a lot of bugs and mosquitos. The hotel staff does provide coils for protection though. The food at the property is good but it's quite expensive as compared to the usual Philippine standards. The hotel staff s pleasant to deal with. The room that we had was right on the beach so the view outside is simply amazing. Overall, a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun...Alona Tropical Beach Resort, with its beautifully-landscaped gardens greeted by the morning sun is an Asian-styled resort, lying at the heart of Alona strip in Panglao Island, Bohol. A family and child-friendly home-based haven, its cottages are conveniently sprawled over a hilly terrain, giving you a feeling of space, independence and privacy. Fun...take a refreshing plunge in the resort’s swimming pool and sip on a long cool drink served in your front garden. Stroll along the white powdery beach, a heavenly escape soothing your senses in the warmth of the sun and the relaxing sea breeze. Savor our food. Indulge and discover our exciting vacation activities. Enjoy and cherish the company of others. Sand...the added privilege of personalized service marks the tradition of warm Boholano hospitality. Embrace and celebrate with nature. Seek the comfort and freedom in a tropical paradise that gives you a feeling of home, away from home.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Alona Tropical Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alona Tropical Beach Hotel Panglao Island
- Alona Tropical Beach Panglao
- Alona Tropical Beach Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island