If you're looking for a unique vacation experience for the whole family, a Bohol Bee Farm stay is definitely it.
Starts with the ferry/airport pick up. Simply look for the hotel staff waving a big fan (pamaypay) with the words Bohol Bee Farm and you're off to a good start. Check in is a breeze, we got the Tomato Room, very very spacious with one queen size bed and a day bed. There's also a hammock outside our cottage. The BBF has swimming pools, beach or shall I say sea access and scuba diving. The resort conducts farm tours (free for check in guests). The resort offers massage and other spa amenities. And the food...simply the best...organic, fresh and delicious. It was our first time to try malunggay and spicy ginger flavored ice cream...yum! Nothing beats great food and exceptional service to make this one simply awesome and unique vacation experience. You can also bring the BBF experience home, their Buzz shop offers all sorts of wonderful food and non food items. Their breads and spreads are a must try. And yes, BBF accepts Mastercard and Visa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bohol Bee Farm in Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines. Reserve online now and get instant confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Bohol Bee Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohol Bee Farm Hotel Panglao Island
- Bohol Bee Farm Bohol Province/Panglao Island