We went to bohol last July 2011 and it was definitely a dream come true. I've always wanted to go to this side of the Philippines to see the endangered tarsier (the smallest monkey) and ofcourse, the Chocolate Hills. I'm a bit surprise that there's a place called the Bohol Bee Farm. We did not stay here but it's our first stop in our itinerary. We had our lunch there and I can't forget the flower gourmet in the meal. It's our first time to eat such kind of food.
The entire area itself id very peaceful and not to mentioned the beautiful private island that this farm has. We wish to stay to there but we were already booked in Panglao Beach Resort. Bohol Bee Farm is a must-see attractions in Bohol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bohol Bee Farm in Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines. Reserve online now and get instant confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bohol Bee Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohol Bee Farm Hotel Panglao Island
- Bohol Bee Farm Bohol Province/Panglao Island