Amarela Resort in Panglao, Bohol is simply captivating! The whole place is truly a wonderful work of art. Its serene beauty and pristine elegance is indeed a moving experience. As a world traveler I would definitely say that it is one of the best resorts I have ever seen. I was just overwhelmed with a deep sense of fascination at how they were able to delicately intertwine the old-world luxuries of genuine antique carvings, paintings, and intricate lattice wood-work with the modern amenities of contemporary resorts.
Amarela is not only about the exotic beaches of Bohol. It evokes the warm atmosphere of a country home. The staff are courteous and amiable...the infinity pool is gorgeous...the viewing deck is extremely fantastic...the food is superb...and, hey, they have the best mouth-watering homemade fresh bread and traditional papaya pickle with quail eggs. Never miss it!!!
If you want to be spoiled by nature’s exotic beauty and pampered by a special brand of hospitality…stay at Amarela Resort. It is absolutely worth the trip and the expense!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amarela is a cozy yet elegant boutique resort atop a gentle slope with a stunning panoramic view of Bohol Sea and neighboring islands. Natural sandstone pathways run through native landscape, leading to the long stretch of white beach. The resort showcases local art and culture in meticulous detail - highlighting antique & traditional furniture, artifacts & handicrafts, old hardwood doors & floors, as well as an outstanding collection of sculpture & paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amarela Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amarela Hotel Panglao Island
- Amarela Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island
- Amarela Hotel Bohol