This hotel was wonderful---the rooms were spotless and the staff was very friendly , courteous , and just couldn't do enough to make your stay enjoyable. My husband became ill and the staff offered us over the counter medication without accepting money--"we want our guests to be comfortable". The landscape and views were beautiful, the beach quiet and relaxing and since I was alone on the beach with a book, I did not feel threatened as there was security just steps away. The pool was also large and lovely. We had meals there which were very good with a menu that gave the flavors of the locale. We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amarela is a cozy yet elegant boutique resort atop a gentle slope with a stunning panoramic view of Bohol Sea and neighboring islands. Natural sandstone pathways run through native landscape, leading to the long stretch of white beach. The resort showcases local art and culture in meticulous detail - highlighting antique & traditional furniture, artifacts & handicrafts, old hardwood doors & floors, as well as an outstanding collection of sculpture & paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amarela Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amarela Hotel Panglao Island
- Amarela Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island
- Amarela Hotel Bohol