Our stay in Amarela was simply PLEASANT! And this is not always easy to be said in Philippines. Here everything simply works! Your shower works, your room is cleal, your food is good, your taxi comes in time, your aircon is not noisy, your swimming pool is clean, the staff are incredibly nice, the views are pretty, tv works, dvd player works, diving center staff are very responsible, .... Simply PLEASANT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amarela is a cozy yet elegant boutique resort atop a gentle slope with a stunning panoramic view of Bohol Sea and neighboring islands. Natural sandstone pathways run through native landscape, leading to the long stretch of white beach. The resort showcases local art and culture in meticulous detail - highlighting antique & traditional furniture, artifacts & handicrafts, old hardwood doors & floors, as well as an outstanding collection of sculpture & paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amarela Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amarela Hotel Panglao Island
- Amarela Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island
- Amarela Hotel Bohol