The Amarela Resort is the Best in Panglao (or even in Bohol) that suits guest's budget!
Located couple of steps from the beach.
Provides Free Water Activities.
Their beach is okay with grayish sand and few grass on it.
You will love the hammocks tied in the coconut trees.
Pool is okay with a limited size.
We love the room and the amenities as it provides comfort and warmth stay.
Hotel can give all necessities needed for a perfect holiday of either family or couple.
Good Cable (cignal) with LED LCD TV.
Polite Staffs that always greet.
Smart Receptionists in complete polo uniform speaks English well.
Good Restaurant that offers yummy meals.
Hotel can even prepare your packed meals if ever you are planning to have a tour on early morning, just let them know at least a day before.
Forget going outside as the nearest market is almost 20-30 minutes by walk.
You can ask the hotel to arrange transfer for you if you want to go for shopping or dine in Panglao Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amarela is a cozy yet elegant boutique resort atop a gentle slope with a stunning panoramic view of Bohol Sea and neighboring islands. Natural sandstone pathways run through native landscape, leading to the long stretch of white beach. The resort showcases local art and culture in meticulous detail - highlighting antique & traditional furniture, artifacts & handicrafts, old hardwood doors & floors, as well as an outstanding collection of sculpture & paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Amarela Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amarela Hotel Panglao Island
- Amarela Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island
- Amarela Hotel Bohol