I just want to share my experience in this resort even if its 3 years ago already. We booked 3 rooms in amarela for 3 days (after our 4 days trip from cebu) and we enjoyed our 3 days stay more than our stay in cebu because
Our room has a great view of the beach. It is very clean and neat and cozy. The bathroom is very clean!!!! :) (very important factor in any hotel) ROOM IS the best ive seen of all my domestic trips (In my own opinion) :)
The food in their restaurant is very delicious, i think we tried almost all thats in their menu. The price is very reasonable. we even ordered adobong pusit 3x! Di nakakasawa! (Hope i remember the name of the dish right)
The staffs are very friendly and very accommodating. I remember my son had a fever during our second day of stay and they were so thoughtful of asking if he is ok or does he need medicine. Thank you staff and manong driver (sorry i forgot their names)for looking after my son when we were in our bohol tour! :(coz my son stayed almost the whole time inside the van during our bohol tour)
Our bohol experience was unforgettable because we chose the perfect place to stay. From the first day to last everything was so perfect and beautiful (that we even have pictures from all the sides and corners of amarela hahaha)
Very peaceful place!
Very clean and well maintained sorroundings!
Superb food at the table everytime!
Very good staff!
White beach! (With live sea urchin at the sea side during low tide!)
What more can i ask for?
I really hope to see you soon AMARELA!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amarela is a cozy yet elegant boutique resort atop a gentle slope with a stunning panoramic view of Bohol Sea and neighboring islands. Natural sandstone pathways run through native landscape, leading to the long stretch of white beach. The resort showcases local art and culture in meticulous detail - highlighting antique & traditional furniture, artifacts & handicrafts, old hardwood doors & floors, as well as an outstanding collection of sculpture & paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Amarela Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amarela Hotel Panglao Island
- Amarela Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island
- Amarela Hotel Bohol