The resort is clean and peaceful. We stayed for 3 days and 2 nights and my boyfriend and I enjoyed every single moment we stayed on the resort. People are very accommodating and are willing to help with whatever you need. The room is very clean. They have a mini bar, coffee inside the room. You won't find any single trash anywhere you go in the resort. Their beach is great. The two of us walked on the long stretch of white sands and took a lot of pictures from sunrise to sunset. I'll definitely recommend this resort to my friends. And if in case I'll be back in Bohol, this will be my number one choice to stay to. Thanks for the very warm welcome you've given us during our unforgettable stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amarela is a cozy yet elegant boutique resort atop a gentle slope with a stunning panoramic view of Bohol Sea and neighboring islands. Natural sandstone pathways run through native landscape, leading to the long stretch of white beach. The resort showcases local art and culture in meticulous detail - highlighting antique & traditional furniture, artifacts & handicrafts, old hardwood doors & floors, as well as an outstanding collection of sculpture & paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amarela Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amarela Hotel Panglao Island
- Amarela Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island
- Amarela Hotel Bohol