We spent 3 nights there from 17th~19th, APR, 2014. Room 12 for 1 night (standard air con room)& Room 6 for 2 nights(bungalows). The equipment and facility in the room are simple , but the room itself is pretty clean.
The hotel is the good location facing the sea, that's very nice to enjoy a quiet but not too isolated vacation , you could go to the beach to join the showed time in the evening easily but if you want to seek for peace just sit in front of the room is fine enough. Sea side is more safe and better in the evening, those bungalow far away from the sea I do not recommend if you go with you family there.Otherwise you have nothing to do only stay in a small place inside , lack of fun, because the road is not good and no light at night if you want to walk back to the hotels far from the beach after dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isis Bungalows is a resort hotel in Panglao Island, Bohol Province in Central Philippines. The resort, which opened in 2005, is under Swiss supervision and boasts of affordable but world-class room accommodations and a spacious, refine, thai and filipino restaurant with a panoramic view of the sea.The resort is located right on the beach of Alona Beach, away from the traffic and the disco. The warm sea is our swimming pool.Isis Bungalows is definitely the place for those who want to experience the sun, the sand and the sea - the best that Panglao Island has to offer at that price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Isis Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isis Bungalows Hotel Panglao Island
- Isis Hotel Bohol
- Isis Bungalows Bohol Province/Panglao Island