NO WAY! I would not recommend Lost Horizon for the simple reason that they never made us feel like guests. All the front desk people were concerned about was getting your $$$ and they don't care about you at all. Case in point:
1) They will not tell you the costs of arranging for airport transfer until you see it in your bill . My husband and I got a surprise when we saw it on our bill when we thought it was complimentary.
2) They got our deposit for a 3 night stay in a deluxe rooom only to tell us we will have to move to an economy room on the last day. My husband agreed provided that it had an ensuite since I was pregnant. And we were assured it did. We moved rooms and found out it wasn't ensuite. They were fully booked and it was peak season and we were left with no choice but to use the bathroom that even had a crab on the floor.
Front desk staff just didn't want to make any effort at all for all the hassle they gave us. They are disorganised and don't know a single thing about customer service. Never again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lost Horizon Beach Dive Resort offers low price accommodations with restaurant, Bar and beach BBQ as well as a live band 6 days a week, located in the famous Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Lost Horizon Beach Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Horizon Hotel Panglao Island
- Lost Horizon Panglao
- Lost Horizon Beach Dive Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island