I agree with JoeKano's of Seattle review completely as we ended up there at the same time. My wife and I are sitting on the pation in there first picture. I don't think that we met.
We ended up there because we booked a week in Cebu - but found out that we could only take 3 days of that city. We located the Lost Horizon Resort by looking in a vacation guide in the Cebu Airport that had an advertisement for this place with directions on getting there. It had the added bonus of a Dive shop located next door. There was a discount included in the ad for both places.
We had great experiances with the Hotel and the Dive shop is very professionally run. I would definately come back here again.
If you are in Cebu Just take the Fast ferry to Tagbilian (`$10) (sp) and a taxi to Alona Beach ($10). The place is clean - Not Fancy!! But Hey - Where can you gete a great place on the beach for this cheap. The Dive shop is fantastic - great staff and very good prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lost Horizon Beach Dive Resort offers low price accommodations with restaurant, Bar and beach BBQ as well as a live band 6 days a week, located in the famous Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Lost Horizon Beach Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Horizon Hotel Panglao Island
- Lost Horizon Panglao
- Lost Horizon Beach Dive Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island