Had a good stay here. Really good beach front location. The room was good with nice air conditioning and a little balcony looking over the pool. Had a safe and the usual amneties and a good tv.
The staff especially the ladies serving the bar and restaurant were really nice and friendly!
The food was decent but there are many other options to choose from by the beach or the korean restaurant in the main street.
The negative point was the wifi which was extremely slow and often unusable. There are computers in the tourist office nearby if you need internet and the wifi isn't working.
Overall I would recommend this place if you get a good price.
Overall a really good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lost Horizon Beach Dive Resort offers low price accommodations with restaurant, Bar and beach BBQ as well as a live band 6 days a week, located in the famous Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Lost Horizon Beach Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Horizon Hotel Panglao Island
- Lost Horizon Panglao
- Lost Horizon Beach Dive Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island