we stayed at this place according to the recommendation of our tourist guide. The room is quite spacious. The bed is quite comfortable. but just basic for hotel. The Lost Horizon is just a few steps from the beach shore. the resort is very accessible restaurants and they serve meals just across the beach shores, which makes it very romantic. But service, very very bad service at Lost Horizon. They are just lucky if the entire beach resorts are full which make tourists nowhere else to stay. I hope the owner of Lost Horizon will train their staff for customer service orientation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lost Horizon Beach Dive Resort offers low price accommodations with restaurant, Bar and beach BBQ as well as a live band 6 days a week, located in the famous Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Lost Horizon Beach Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Horizon Hotel Panglao Island
- Lost Horizon Panglao
- Lost Horizon Beach Dive Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island