What a trap, looks good in ad but don't live up to the expectations. Checked in, room was dirty, moldy and stinky, no towels, shower broken, and the electric didn't stay on with the key. Visited the lobby 4 times, seemed like the staff did not care or was to use to these complaints. We were scheduled for four nights, checked out after the first night. Even for the price, I would never stay there, I'd rather sleep on the beach and bath in the ocean. Try another hotel or resort, the extra $20 is worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lost Horizon Beach Dive Resort offers low price accommodations with restaurant, Bar and beach BBQ as well as a live band 6 days a week, located in the famous Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Lost Horizon Beach Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Horizon Hotel Panglao Island
- Lost Horizon Panglao
- Lost Horizon Beach Dive Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island