Bohol Beach Club
$129
$124
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Bohol South Beach Hotel(Panglao Island)
$57
$47
Agoda.com
The Bellevue Resort Bohol(Panglao Island)
$235
$228
Travelocity
$900
Bohol Sea Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
$38
$34
Hotels.com
Panglao Regents Park Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
$49
$40
Agoda.com
South Palms Resort(Panglao Island)
$217
$210
Travelocity
Veraneante Resort(Panglao Island)(Great Value!)
$40
$373
$341
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsglass bottom boatwhite sandpalm treeswhale sharkslong stretchchocolate hillssea urchinsclear waternice resortturn down serviceloboc riverrooms are bigthe general managerdolphin watchingother resortsbreakfast buffet isday tour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 26, 2011

I'm glad we have chosen BBC to spend our vacation in Bohol to celebrate our daughter's 7th birthday. We appreciate the friendliness of the staff from the time of reservation until our stay and departure. Though the Manila office staff are not as accomodating as compared to the staff in the resort. Boholano's I must say are very nice and hopitable people, it made a lot of difference. They even made the birthday of my eldest daughter memorable by providing her a free cake, making her feel extra special than the rest of the guests. I envy the Boholanos for they loved their native town so much, they are very aware of their history and really promotes tourism, no red light district which is a plus. They are happy and simple people. We really did enjoy our stay.

We will look forward to our next visit, we will surely go back.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank TrippleD0111
Reviewed January 1, 2011

Accomodations were adequate - physical plant in relatively good shape
Staff friendly, food ok
Dive shop pretty clueless - instructor not available
Stroll west 10 min along the beach for great dive experience

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank sbg2d
Reviewed December 26, 2010

I stayed there for 1 week. I booked the seaview superiour room which costs me 150.-USD/day.The beach is very nice but there are many thinks to improve by the management. The room was not really clean and looks a bit old. The shower head was very leacky and the shampoo was not refilled when it was empty. Also the fridge was never refilled during the whole week of the stay. There was no hair dryer in the room. Also had no snacks there. The TV was very old and small and most of the programms you can not see clearly.
The service was so so, ones they forgot an order and ones when I ordered on the beach something they bring the wrong thing first and then bring it twice. It seems they not really work with system. Ones in the middle pool I wanted to get a towel in evening after swimming but the life guard told first that no towels available. When we asked about his manager suddenly the towels were available. Was a bit poor experience. For that price I really expect much more. Especially the small details which actually should be easy to handle should work well. I wrote all points into the questionnaire. We will see if they care the comments from their customers. I decided not go back there even the beach is very nice. There are enough other places to go around the globe :-)

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Oneswitzerland
Reviewed December 10, 2010

My partner and I went stayed at the BBC the week of Thanksgiving. We made our reservations online. They asked for a 50% deposit. My partner decided to just pay the total cost of our stay. He wired money to the BBC. He asked for a confirmation from Abagail the person who takes care of the reservations to confirm that she received the money. She never responded.
When we checked in, the receptionist told my partner that we still owed 700 PHP. We asked to see the receipt from the wire transfer. The wire receipt showed that that we were 700 PHP short of the total. Unfortunately, we did not bring our wire transfer receipt. My partner tried to contact his bank through email to confirm how much money was transferred, but the Internet went down (how convenient). Our stay was only 3 days and the Internet did not work by the time we had to leave.
Lesson here is to bring your receipt!

One more thing, we were not aware that we should not ingest the water. We had a friend who was also staying at the BBC. My partner and I room came with two small bottled waters and my friend's room did not. They do not even supply a hot pot to boil the water. BBC cleverly forces you to buy water there.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
9  Thank likeag6
Reviewed December 7, 2010

beach is beautiful but corals everywhere. cant really wade in it. rooms are clean but not to the rate you pay. one problem i saw in our room was the ants. leave food behind and surely within minutes they are there in your bed if your unlucky.
this place needs a good F&B Mgr. the food in place is 2 stars but charge you for 4 stars. you have no other place to eat. the hotel will charge you USD$30 to bring you to city and back. whats worse is there are no place in the city to eat good food.
they try to maintain the place but its age showing. needs a complete makeover.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple