The resort has been recently renovated. It's located on a big open space by the beach. As soon as you enter the resort , you can see all the lot up to the metal fence separating the resort from the crowded public beach nearby. It's obvious this resort aims to filipino guests rather than foreigners, and even if the price is kind of expensive, there is unfortunately no upscale vibe at all. Lot of filipino guests, guys wearing basketball jerseys and basketball hats drinking their San Miguel beer while the girls are taking selfies and checking their facebook, not very different than any place in Cebu, so long for the change of decor... It was screaming 'cheap resort' to me... Beachfront appears nice at first, although I really didn't like at all the presence of an armed guard standing next to lounge chairs where tourists was chilling. I didn't came to a resort to see an armed guard like I'm in a pawn shop in Cebu. My wife was feeling concious to wear her two piece and prefered to stay in our room because of this guy staring at the tourists. There is a swimming pool but there was a lot of people swimming, lot of excited kids. As for the rooms, ours was newly renovated. The soundproofing is mediocre, you hear slammed doors every minute The drainage of our shower was not working, it took one night to empty the water accumulated from 1 shower... The food served at the only restaurant of the resort was way below average. I really didn't like it. The so called usda beef they serve tasted like an old shoe. A lot of guests ate at the cheap barbecue place next to the hotel, that says a lot... There is nothing else in this resort than a restaurant and a swimming pool. No gym, no recreation center for kids. There is a restaurant, a swimming pool and of course the beach, that's it. Speaking of the beach, it was painful to go swimming because of the many small rocks. Also a lot of garbage underwater at a few meters from the shore. There was even a couple of tires ! During low tide, everyone could see the garbage, rocks and tires, and guess what, there was absolutely no one to pick it up! Anyway, I will not come back and I don't recommend this place to foreigners / westerners, you will probably be disappointed as I was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bohol Beach Club (BBC) is a beach resort in the island of Panglao, Bohol. Facing southward with an unobstructed breathtaking view of the sunrise, the resort boasts of a private white sand beach with pristine blue waters. Being the first in the island, the resort has undergone tremendous changes with its recent renovation and continues updates . Since it beginning till today, BBC has become a forefront in the resort industry in Bohol by offering modern facilities and top class service. The resort is well laid out so that space is maximized giving all guests’ the feel of freedom, privacy and solitude. From the rooms, to the restaurants, the activities and facilities, all aspects of the resort have been enhanced with the satisfaction of our guests’ in mind. Aside from this, BBC continues to boast of having the best beach in the island. A large private beach with powdery white sand, pristine waters and most importantly, all the breathing space that guests’ need in order to enjoy, without the maddening crowd and unwanted distractions. Food choices are also well thought of as the new kitchen team offers a wide variety of traditional Filipino fare as well as international cuisine that will surely satisfy the gastronomical desires of all guests. Add to this the impeccable service of the Boholanos; genuine service that comes from the heart! This is what makes for a perfect vacation in Bohol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bohol Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohol Beach Club Hotel Panglao Island
- Bohol Beach Hotel
- Beach Bohol
- Bohol Beach Club Bohol Province/Panglao Island