My wife and I were planning a trip, one where we could completely relax and escape the pressures/stress of life in Metro Manila. Having just moved to Manila from California a few months ago, one of the most frustrating adjustments we have had to deal with in the Philippines is customer service standards, from dining to banking, tailoring and other basic transactions, service standards in this country tend to be lacking. I hack it up to a couple of reasons, 1, being lack of training and 2. lack of management oversight (whenever you have a problem, management seems to believe its OK to hide in the backroom until you go away, in my experience, PAL EXPRESS and BDO are the worst offenders. I really should write a review of the nightmare PAL EXPRESS subjected my party to during our last trip to Boracay. Let just say, PAL EXPRESS is totally unethical, deceitful, money grubbing and frankly abusive to their customers).
After our recent wedding and playing tour guide and peacekeeper for a number of our friends and family, my wife and I were totally wound up and needed a retreat just for ourselves. With that being said, we were looking for a resort with clean facilities, basic amenities and most importantly EXCELLENT SERVICE STANDARDS. We looked to Bohol Beach Club to provide us with just that. A couple of massages in paradise, fruit shakes and no worries for a few days. The staff at Bohol Beach Club, especially the GM Allan, went out of their way to make sure all of our accommodations were perfect and our requests were met, even specially preparing dishes that were not on the menu. All of our requests were addressed with care and even the tiniest of discomforts were taken as opportunities to make sure we were more than satisfied.
In summary, the facilities were perfect, recently renovated and very well maintained (CLEAN). The food was good and they will make you almost anything you request within their abilities (you are on an island so some ingredients are unavailable). And the service was stellar, just be sure to voice your requests and they will be immediately addressed. Whenever my wife and I are looking for an escape from Metro Manila, Bohol Beach Club will definitely be our top of mind destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bohol Beach Club (BBC) is a beach resort in the island of Panglao, Bohol. Facing southward with an unobstructed breathtaking view of the sunrise, the resort boasts of a private white sand beach with pristine blue waters. Being the first in the island, the resort has undergone tremendous changes with its recent renovation and continues updates . Since it beginning till today, BBC has become a forefront in the resort industry in Bohol by offering modern facilities and top class service. The resort is well laid out so that space is maximized giving all guests’ the feel of freedom, privacy and solitude. From the rooms, to the restaurants, the activities and facilities, all aspects of the resort have been enhanced with the satisfaction of our guests’ in mind. Aside from this, BBC continues to boast of having the best beach in the island. A large private beach with powdery white sand, pristine waters and most importantly, all the breathing space that guests’ need in order to enjoy, without the maddening crowd and unwanted distractions. Food choices are also well thought of as the new kitchen team offers a wide variety of traditional Filipino fare as well as international cuisine that will surely satisfy the gastronomical desires of all guests. Add to this the impeccable service of the Boholanos; genuine service that comes from the heart! This is what makes for a perfect vacation in Bohol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Bohol Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohol Beach Club Hotel Panglao Island
- Bohol Beach Hotel
- Beach Bohol
- Bohol Beach Club Bohol Province/Panglao Island