Stayed there in July during my high school reunion, we did not book as we booked at another hotel but did not like it when we got there so we've asked our driver to take us to Bohol Beach Resort. They have given us the most expensive room (apparently that was all they have available, although we know that they have a few rooms available on line and we can see at we're a few rooms empty) however we were already there and there are no taxis around it is not accessible as it is quite secluded so we took what they gave. Stayed there for a couple of nights and were quite relaxed, went on a tour that we booked from their tour desk and enjoyed it. Over all it was a lovey and relaxing time and I like how secure it was can see security guards continously browsing up and down the beach and the massage girls were on time pity they would have to try and hit tourists the way they did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bohol Beach Club (BBC) is a beach resort in the island of Panglao, Bohol. Facing southward with an unobstructed breathtaking view of the sunrise, the resort boasts of a private white sand beach with pristine blue waters. Being the first in the island, the resort has undergone tremendous changes with its recent renovation and continues updates . Since it beginning till today, BBC has become a forefront in the resort industry in Bohol by offering modern facilities and top class service. The resort is well laid out so that space is maximized giving all guests’ the feel of freedom, privacy and solitude. From the rooms, to the restaurants, the activities and facilities, all aspects of the resort have been enhanced with the satisfaction of our guests’ in mind. Aside from this, BBC continues to boast of having the best beach in the island. A large private beach with powdery white sand, pristine waters and most importantly, all the breathing space that guests’ need in order to enjoy, without the maddening crowd and unwanted distractions. Food choices are also well thought of as the new kitchen team offers a wide variety of traditional Filipino fare as well as international cuisine that will surely satisfy the gastronomical desires of all guests. Add to this the impeccable service of the Boholanos; genuine service that comes from the heart! This is what makes for a perfect vacation in Bohol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Ctrip TA so you can book your Bohol Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohol Beach Club Hotel Panglao Island
- Bohol Beach Hotel
- Beach Bohol
- Bohol Beach Club Bohol Province/Panglao Island