“Really enjoyable PADI course”
Review of Go Scuba Bohol

Go Scuba Bohol
Ranked #11 of 32 Tours in Panglao Island
More attraction details
Owner description: You want PADI Courses? Then why not learn from one of our directly employed PADI instructors in our brand new air-con classrooms. If it's fun dives you want, join us on our clean, efficient bangka with its experienced crew and guided by one of our local PADI Divemasters. We also provide equipment sales and servicing to keep you diving!
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was a little nervous doing a PADI course but Go Scuba were a good choice. They even allowed my fiancé to come and do some of the course dives with me for a fraction of the normal diving costs (even though he already had a PADI qualification). Barry was my instructor and he was excellent at keeping me calm, making me smile and explaining things multiple times when I didn't get it first time. The diving was excellent, it was like being in a tropical fish tank and ballycasag island was also great with may sea turtles up close.

3  Thank Jewdrop1001
"sardines"
"fun diving"

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

What I like:
Very good value for money.
Competitive prices.
Good equipments.
Skilled staff both above and under the water.
Beautiful and big boat.
Very nice diving sites.

What I don't like:
No food or fruits on the boat.

3  Thank Sonicdiver
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was there during the transition from scuba world to go scuba..it was one hellava ride..hospitable crew, charming owner, richard..i miss this place big time..

3  Thank gia2go
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had 8 dives with go-scuba. The people in the center are all friendly, anything you want just ask them.
We had a profesional dive master BeBong. He was great and attentive. He protects the environment. He was immediately warning us not to touch anything including the very nice turtle. Other dive master did allow the diver to touch the turtle which we should say they must have adhere to protect.
The boat crew was nice and always smiling.
All in all it was a great time and we had no complain.

3  Thank shyevin