“tourism as it should be”

Kayakasia Philippines
Ranked #12 of 31 Tours in Panglao Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore the Philippine's waterways on a kayak. Paddle through a pristine mangrove river at night & witness a mystical congregation of fireflies in our "Firefly Kayaking Trip / Firefly Watching Tour ". Explore our scenic, sandy & historically rich coasts in our "Kayak 2 Churches & Kayak to Bee Farm" trips. Go in a wilderness adventure trip in our "Trek & Kayak" trip. Escape to uninhabited islands, camp or dine in our "Sandbar Dining" trip. Our guides are certified kayak guides. We operate with well-conditioned sea-kayaks & tandem kayaks that are regularly checked. When in Bohol, explore our island in an eco-friendly way - have a trip with us!
Wellington, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“tourism as it should be”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My 2 trips with Rey and the team at Kayakasia Philipines were both amongst the best things I did whilst in the Philippines. I did the night kayaking in a group and also a separate trip to eh Bee Farm with Ryey. These guys really know their stuff, both about kayaking and about the environment around them. I was so impressed with their respect for the natural environment. It made such a change form the usual attitude of tourism providers. I also appreciated their attention to detail. My only regret is that I couldn't stay longer to enjoy exploring more of this beautiful place by kayak.

Visited October 2012