“Good italian in alona beach”
Review of Graziella

Graziella
Ranked #57 of 109 Restaurants in Panglao Island
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014

After a lot of grilled fish and filippino food i was craving for pasta.
Went to graziella restaurant and I really enjoyed from appetizer to main, nice smell in the restaurant that make you feel at home, and the only place where they serve me on the table oil and bread.
If you miss Italian food is the right place to go

1  Thank Gadfader

Reviewed July 13, 2014

I was a couple of times in this restaurant and want to visit it soon again..I think this restaurant should be at least in the Top 10 here on Panglao..As we live here now we try all the restaurants in Panglao..The service is poor in most restaurants and thats why we will not support any kind of restaurants here anymore with a terrible service.,.Food is good in Graziella and it has a nice native admosphere,,and at least they have service,,

1  Thank juan20132013
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I was disappointed with my experience at this restaurant. The restaurant didn't have a number of the drinks on the menu available and in my opinion a poor range of Italian food. I thought the quality was below par for the price.

1  Thank AussieTraveller1674
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Try their Cioppino, we really liked it. The flavor was great although I would have wanted more seafood in it. Not too expensive and they serve a variety of wines.

1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here with another couple and when we arrived the place was packed. They gave us a table fairly quickly and we proceeded to order. I will say that it takes a while for the orders to come out. We waited about half an hour for our appetizers and about an hour for the food. I think there is only one chef/owner and that makes the wait longer. The food was quite good though and between the four of us, we had two bottles of red wine, the antipasto platter, a pasta dish, fish dish, steak and a pork dish. They were all good and we all enjoyed the food, even if we had to wait quite a bit of time.

1  Thank toriper