“Three day diving”
Review of Valm Dive Shop

Valm Dive Shop
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are the premier boutique dive shop located right on the stunning Alona Beach in Panglao - Bohol, offering fun-dives, trips and excursions as well as PADI dive courses from introductory and novice level up to professional level Divemaster. Famous for its stunning diving and fine white sand beaches, Panglao is without doubt a divers paradise guaranteed to leave you with ever-lasting fond memories. Whether you seek a chance encounter with whale-sharks, being amazed by the visual spectacular of vibrant reefs or if you prefer to spend time being introduced to turtles or some of the macro-life of the coral triangle, diving with Valm will surely please. With the Alona House-Reef immediately in front of Valm, and with such thriving dive sites as the famous Balicasag Island and Pamilican Island a short boat trip away, we are the ideal base for your scuba diving adventure.
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My friend called me and asked me to join their group for a few days of diving. Quickly got the early morning flight to tagbilaran, and my van was there waiting for me...awesome start! Got to the resort, Alona Hidden, was given my room then met everyone at breakfast. After breakfast we headed to the dive shop, very friendly and efficient staff, got kit sorted then on to the boat for our trip to balicasag. Ended up doing five dives here and one on cabilao, for sure stay at balicasag unless there is something big to see. Will definitely be back again soon to dive with Aisah & Raffi, they are amazing owners with a wealth of knowledge on diving in this area.

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Myself and some friends did our PADI certs with Valm. The service was excellent. The staff and instructors were really friendly. We felt very safe in the water and everything was really well explained. I would recommend them to other travellers.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

i had the best dive experience here at valm.. Their staff are very accomodating..they offer good rates!!:) all of the dive master in this shop are very intellectual when it comes to briefing and guiding their guest!! two thumbs up for valm!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We were interested to try it out and after the open water PADI we continued to do our advance course because the crew at Valm were soo friendly and experienced. The courses are very affordable and the crew take you to amazing spots. I highly recommend going to Valm for diving.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I visited Alona Beach for the first time and my dive buddy took me to her favorite dive shop. After diving with them for three days I can understand why she goes back, from the friendly and helpful staff, that are very knowledgeable, and the great dive guides...this is definitely a place to come back to and dive. Aisah Velasco is the manager and also likes to dive as much as she can, but to ask for a guide that is well versed in the local area, then ask for Peter. Check out their facebook page Valm DIve Shop.

1  Thank fundiver4u