We had a group of 20 including kids stay at this hotel for a 3-day trip. The hotel's beach is on the north side of Panglao Island so don't expect the same quality as Alona Beach.
Overall it was a pleasant stay (bec the kids had fun playing at the pool and activity room) but I doubt I'll be coming back here for the following reasons:
1. Beach: The beach was low-tide most of the day, there is only a few hours window to swim which is from late morning to early afternoon (this is during the month of March.)
2. Food options: The ala carte menu was VERY limited, there are about 3 items that you can get if you want a meal with rice (chicken adobo, lechon kawali, or fish of the day). We pretty much got tired of eating adobo and lechon kawali after the 1st day. The kids' options were either burger or spaghetti. If you go for buffet it is P1,200/person.
3. Expensive transport to Alona Beach: Expect to pay P600/van one-way to go to Alona Beach, and if you go there for dinner, you'd have to leave right after dinner bec the last pick-up is 9:45pm. I would suggest management to provide complimentary shuttle services.
4. Service is not 5-star: Restaurant staff is inconsistent with the service (sometimes you get bread, sometimes not. Food takes so long to arrive and was served cold a few times). Poolside/beachside service is almost non-existent.
Positives about this hotel: huge and modern rooms, nicely designed facilities, large amenity spaces, kid-friendly swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the inviting and serene Doljo Beach, The Bellevue Resort boasts of it's 250-meter sugary white beach and 159 exquisitely appointed luxurious Deluxe Rooms and Suites. The Bellevue Resort offers a wide variety of recreation such as infinity pool, dive pool, Spa, children's play area and gym. Features three multi-cuisine dining venues each with their own distinctive taste and style. The Resort is designed to please every guest's whims and caprice making it the choice destination for an unforgetable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your The Bellevue Resort Bohol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bellevue Resort Bohol Bohol Province/Panglao Island