“Bravo to Bellevue Panglao Bohol”

The Bellevue Resort Bohol
Ranked #4 of 50 Hotels in Panglao Island
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Bravo to Bellevue Panglao for giving us a truly 5-star experience in Bohol. The one hour and a half Ferry ride from Cebu to Tagbilaran was delayed that day. However, the cheerful "good morning" from the Driver of the Hotel car, who picked us up from the Bohol Pier; to the warm and happy faces of the Receptionist who welcomed us at the Lobby, immediately made us feel at home at the Bellevue Panglao. The Deluxe Room (suite) that we got had a modern Asian design. This 5-star resort is new in Bohol, and you can smell and feel the freshness of the room. The bathroom is beautiful and complete with amenities. They have complimentary rubber slippers (good for the beach), warm cotton bathrobes, a modern safe to keep your valuables, and an iron with an ironing board The king size bed with white cotton sheets is so luxurious and relaxing. We had a birds-eye view of the resort from our room, and thanked God for the amazing view that welcomed us from our private balcony.
We were so hungry after our trip we had to take brunch. We ate at their Lamian Restaurant, and ordered Pasta with shrimp and malunggay pesto sauce and congee. The pasta had a unique taste, maybe due to the malunggay pesto sauce....very delicious indeed! Thank you very much to the efficient kitchen staff. We relaxed and sipped fresh buko juice at the Lamian Resto and learned that we will have our buffet breakfast (included in our room) there.
The rest of the day we spent lazing around by the blue-colored tiled infinity pool. I had the pool all to my self that afternoon, did my laps. Also went down to the white sand beach. The tide was low; although there is a an outrigger boat for rent, that can take you to deeper water if you wish to go swimming in the deep blue sea. One has the option to go snorkeling in the shallow sea.
At night, a lady singer will entertain you with mellow music at the Cabana bar, where you can order pica pica with drinks. Here at Bellevue, you get to relax, enjoy the company of your loved ones and spend quality time with them. There is no distraction here, because Bellevue is far from the maddening crowd that one can see near Alona beach in Panglao. I truly relish the quality time and happy memories spent with my loved ones in Bellevue Panglao.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a nice view, although the Deluxe Room (Suite) has a better view of the Sea, the P...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank saint28daisy
There are newer reviews for The Bellevue Resort Bohol

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Again, as I'm always saying you need to plan your vacation as where you're going,your budget, your activities depends on how long you're staying? For you to be able to really experience the great time vacationing! It's my fist time going to Panglao Bohol to experience a stellar service of Bellevue Hotel Resort... It's a wow! Stepping out from tagbilaran airport to ride your service van going to Bellevue not a blink of an eye you can see them.. With a joyous smile, refreshing hand wipes, cold drink water & a seashells necklace! Another welcome drink as you step out from your service van! Countless greetings from the staffs and service elevator is just a split seconds! What a "Grande" room ! I stayed at thier Deluxe room w/c for me is same as the feeling/view/service having their Bellevue suite or the presidential suite! Meaning, "No" discrepancy treatment! Whether you only paying tgis room or having that fabulous room...which for me is the uniqueness of Bellevue! Another thing, is their "Grande" Lamian Resto" that surely will make your appetit tells you to indulge to almost all the sumptuous foods that you can imagine! The great reward staying at The BHR...is the white sand with so much of serenity! What are you waiting for? Inquire and make your next destination to The BHR Panglao, Bohol Philippines ! Tell me if it is not true! Zen C. Feliciano

Room Tip: If you're traveling solo like me or couple get the deluxe room. If with family 4-6pax with nanny...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I just arrive yesterday here in bohol but before that I already check the internet which hotels is good here and we saw the bellevue hotel its like 45 mins away from tagbilaran airport. On our way to check in to the said hoteli was so amazed because thos crew who is in the entrance if the hotel is very polite and very friendly specially the front office staff specially who help us to get the ocean view room they put us in an inside room but after 3 hours they accomodated our request to have a ocean view room and they are rose ann and rechlyn in the fron office that time when we check in we are very happy already. During my stay that day all the staff from janitress bar staff in the fujo bar was so great I cannot say the best words to say but they are very extra ordinary people they will make you feel that you are welcome specially kristianne and nina in the fujo bar.
I feel so very great when I was here in this hotel sunny I feel like im in a paradise were I can relax after this long work in europe and america. When we dine in their restaurant ohhh the food was great the service is phenomenal you cannot say anything bad against them very friendly and they serve you with a smile and every morning we have this package that breakfast is included they will make you full specially im asian I love heavy meal and they did it they make me smile first thing in the morning. The beach itself and the pool area was 1st class I should say I feel like im in a number 1 hotels in europe and in america. They have gym and spa aswell.
Very peaceful hotel you can relax after a huge work for how many years outside this country.
What can I say? I wish I could stay here forever but I have to work also but atleast I can say that ive been to bellevue hotel where I had a vacation of a lifetime...

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The resort is located a bit far from Alona beach (10 minutes by car), but if you're looking for a quieter time on the beach, it will be perfect. It has the most amazing view, both from the rooms facing the ocean, and from the infinity pool that seems to merge with the ocean waters. At night, you hear nothing but the waves, which is more and more rare in the party beach areas. Rooms are big, cozy and beautifully designed. Also, don't miss their banana bread for breakfast!

Room Tip: Choose any of the ocean view rooms, even the corner room has a good view and the sound of the waves...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank adrianna_osaka
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My two young boys totally loved the Bellevue Bohol's infinity pool. The lifeguards were attentive and friendly. We loved the live music performed each night by the gardens across the alfresco restaurant. Friendly staff and it was actually tough to check out and say our goodbyes!

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank MHoeflich
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Good hotel. Very private and secluded. Nothing around you except the hotel and it's amenities. Service was very good, staff was attentive and extremely helpful. However, far from the action of Alona Beach. We had to hire a van each time to transport us to Alona Beach and back. Had a bit of a problem with the shower, Both the overhead shower head and the hand held bottom shower head would go on at the same time and I couldn't turn one or the other off. So wether you wanted to shampoo or not, you pretty much had to because your head would always get wet. Only one restaurant was open at the time I was there. Other putlets were not yet operational.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This hotel is very new. Rooms are 5 star quality. Free internet, excellent dining facilities, excellent pool. I was very impressed. The only drawback was the sea grass that grow near the shore. If the wind blows towards the shore, it washed up the sea grass to the shore. However, the staff rakes up the sea grass and puts it away to clean up the beach every morning. If the winds blows away from the shore, then you will not see the sea grass.

If you are the type that wants to swim in the sea, then this might not be your type.

However, if you want luxurious facilities, or just swim in the pool or just relax in the beach chair near the beach, then this is for you. I am this type so I thoroughly enjoyed the luxury that Bellevue offered.

Be sure to get the sea view room to enjoy your stay. Do not get the driveway view, it is not nice at all.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family