“Excellent Service”

The Bellevue Resort Bohol
Ranked #4 of 50 Hotels in Panglao Island
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The place was amazing, the landscape was breath taking. The room i stayed in was really spacious and clean! food was good.. and I am so pleased with the service! the staff were all so attentive and friendly. will definitely go back again when i get the chance.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank coldfeet28
TheBellevueBohol, Deputy General Manager at The Bellevue Resort Bohol, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Dear coldfeet28,

Thank you for staying with us at the Bellevue Resort in Bohol. Your wonderful comments on our rooms, food, and service are invigorating!

Please do come back on your future visit to Bohol and to witness more upcoming features in the resort such as our entertainment center and spa.

We are excited to see you once again,

Deputy General Manager of the Bellevue Hotels & Resorts

Write a ReviewReviews (1,449)

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I am very much pleased by the quality of service this resort hotel accord to their guests. The whole staff make you feel very welcome and important.

Not to mention the resort's facilities and well appointed guests' rooms. The resident manager, Mr. Rommel Gonzales is very much involved in our groups' activity even staying all night to see to it that all our needs are taken care of.

Room Tip: Get the executive room with a jacuzzi overlooking the sea.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank bertpob

Dear bertpob,

Thank you for sharing your fantastic reviews here on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that our staff delivered the service and attention you experience here with us.

Our resident manager has personally received your comments and will always be ready to give his attention to you.

We are looking forward on your return to your home in Bohol!

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

I rated 4 overall because when it opens all of its services and amenities (gym, spa, etc) it will definitely be a five.

Airport transfer was waiting for us outside the arrival area with towels for freshening up and a shell necklace was given.

We arrived at the hotel before 10am and was advised that our room wasn't ready yet. I didn't mind since I knew that check in is at 12nn and I was eager to walk around the resorts property. But Rommel, resort manager, if I'm not mistaken approached us and asked how we were. So I mentioned that we're just waiting for our room to be ready. But after 5mins we were advised that our room was ready. Thanks a lot!

While in the lobby we checked the local tours available but when we inquired, all were booked and no services were available. So we asked if they could find a way since its my wife's first time in Bohol and I wanted to show her around. We wanted to do the tour on our first day because we wanted to spend the whole of Sunday in the resort. And to our surprise, our request was granted. Thanks a lot to the travel desk lady.

The room was huge. Approximately 41-48sqm for a de luxe room. Check out my pictures to appreciate the view. In the room, aside from the usual free coffee, teA and water, free fruits and cookies were given daily.

I specifically liked the 12ft deep portion of the infinity pool.

Staff were super friendly. Special mention to Rafael, Ryan and Len.

Food was good but I suggest that they add more local flavor in it. So that non-locals can appreciate our own cuisine especially fresh seafood :)

Bellevue is the only resort along that shoreline. So if you want privacy, this is the place. Glad to have spent our 1st year wedding anniversary here.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank montanwangco
TheBellevueBohol, Deputy General Manager at The Bellevue Resort Bohol, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear wakadus,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience at the Bellevue Resort with us and other readers here at Trip Advisor.

We are honored that you chose the Bellevue Resort as the venue for your 1st wedding anniversary. We are also very happy that you left the resort with great impressions. I will personally share your detailed feedback to the rest of our team.

We truly appreciate your suggestions to improving our food selections. I will make sure to share your input with our executive chef.

In behalf of the resort, we are looking forward to welcoming you back. By then, the additional services and amenities you have highlighted should be ready for your enjoyment.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We were scheduled to Bohol without hotel booking last Jan, 6-9 , tried to call BBC but can't reach them...the hotel we stayed in Cebu told us about Bellevue..took the phone at almost 11pm. and was offered a good price. We were greeted warmly at the Tagbilaran pier.....and at the hotel itself. A nice place for relaxation for families with kids..(we are family of 4, 2 adults & 2 girls) .the room was clean and spacious with two comfortable queen size beds. We love the infinity pool...a very child friendly, and the beachfront was clean. We have a little reservation about the panglao beaches because of the trash all over the beachfront but Bellevue is very environmental friendly, they clean the beachfront daily. Good service and the staff greets you with a smile all the time. My eldest daughter got sick & had to call the housekeeping late at night to clean the bathroom. My husband loves the pizza...the food was very good. My only comment was that we were informed only on our second day that kids 6 years old up had to pay half cost of the breakfast buffet and i had to complain because it was unreasonable for me to pay over 500 pesos for a cup of cornflakes that my eldest daughter took, just to fill up her tummy since she was sick. But the restaurant manager was kind enough to waive the cost, very well appreciated. One thing more....i noticed that water drops from the ceiling sometimes in the bathroom, or else we had fun. A nice place to spend holiday and will surely come back.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank efiram_f
TheBellevueBohol, Deputy General Manager at The Bellevue Resort Bohol, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Dear efiram_f,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful reviews and experiences here at Trip Advisor. It is our passion to provide you the relaxing experience at the Bellevue Resort. I am very happy to learn that you left our resort with great impressions.

It is great to hear that you and your family had such a wonderful time during your stay in our resort. Your feedback towards the hospitality and warmth of our staff are inspiring to them.

We are all looking forward to your trip back to your resort home in Bohol.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I am amazed with panglao's development and greatly pleased to stay in a five-star hotel in panglao. Bellevue indeed has a five star standard! the rooms are nice with comfortable big beds, staff are well trained, professional and efficient ( they are not the very smiley type who knows nothing or will just give you a smile instead of a sensible reply to guest questions), pool is stunning though it needs to be temperature controlled and breakfast buffet is good.
well done bellevue! we really enjoyed our stay!

Room Tip: I think most of the rooms are good but you want to be near the pool choose the floors on the G level...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank JosieRoberts
TheBellevueBohol, Deputy General Manager at The Bellevue Resort Bohol, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Dear JosieRoberts,

We are delighted that you chose The Bellevue Resort as your home in Bohol. I am very glad to hear that our hotel has made your vacation a very enjoyable one.

It is also great to know that the bed gave you a good night sleep, and most importantly the attention given to you by our staff.

Thank you for your kind words about our resort and we will share this to the rest of our team. And please do come back during summer as the beach becomes its most pristine during the year.

Deputy General Manager of The Bellevue Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stayed there with my family & upon check in we waited for a couple of minutes while enjoying our welcome drinks. Food is so so. We tried their buffet breakfast & buffet dinner and it was disappointing. Paying for Php1200 plus plus for dinner is not worth it. Rooms are modern. Impressive interiors but service in the housekeeping is very disappointing. We were asking for an extra toothbrush because my husband forgot to bring one & it took us forever to wait. I called Front Desk for a couple of times & telling me that the room attendant is on his/her way. When I ask them why took so long to deliver it, the Front Desk told me that the room attendants are busy cleaning other rooms. huh?? At 1am??!!!!!! I know this is a newly opened resort in Panglao but why the bathroom toiletries are not set up completely in the bathroom? Is it because of cost cutting or it is still a soft opening?

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
TheBellevueBohol, Deputy General Manager at The Bellevue Resort Bohol, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear carousel c,

Thank you for choosing the Bellevue Resort Bohol.

It is my regret to hear that your recent stay with us did not live up to your expectations. And thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

We also shared your detailed feedback to the rest of our team and we will certainly ensure that continuous training is in place so that there will be improvements on the shortcomings you have highlighted.

In the meanwhile, I personally invite you to come visit us again at The Bellevue Resort Bohol and give us a second chance to witness the improvements you shared.

Deputy General Manager at the Bellevue Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Everything was excellent! We were greeted with a welcome drink and cold towel. Check-in/check-out was fast. We got the deluxe room with king size bed. The view from our room was beautiful since we got the beachview room. The room was big, spacious and comfortable. Modern and very clean bathroom. A fruit basket and two bottles of water were complimentary in the room. Everynight they served comlpimentary cookies and chocolates in the room. Free wifi all around the resort including all rooms. The resort has an infinity pool with children's pool area. Their restaurant called Lamian offers international buffet which was very good and their ala carte was excellent. Hotel staff were very courteous and friendly. We definitely would stay again at this resort in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for a beachview room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family