“Amaizing Experience with Prana Team!”
Review of Prana Divers

Prana Divers
Ranked #3 of 33 Tours in Panglao Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to PrAna where mind and body meets adventure on the beautiful island of Bohol. Our philosophy is to live and promote a healthy lifestyle while in harmony with the nature.We organize scuba diving trips and courses for all level and always in small groups. We are happy to make your experience unforgettable like many others before. We speak French, Spanish, English and German.
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Amaizing experience with Prana Team, Laurent and Yohanna , Julien who was so nice and patient with our son Paul.
I got my SSI open water with Yohanna, special thanks to her ( By the way , please send to me the photo were i got my card during last dive open water). Beautiful and peace place to study in Panglao botanic Garden. There was fantastic dive sites such as "Santuary" or "black forest" in Balicasag island with every day a huge swarm of Jack fish and sea turtles .
Definitively a great place to dive and to have fun Snorkeling with friends or with your Family.

i forgot, i recommend tuna sandwich, soft-drink and mango:)
Laurent, Agnes, Marie and Paul

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The team of prana is very professional !
You will be have a lot of fun underwater and outside!
New equipment, very simpatic and you have many things to see and learn with them!
For beginner and confirmed divers!

1  Thank Michel67360
Reviewed September 3, 2013

A bit hidden from bohol town center you find PrAna dive office and resort. The beautiful garden, a breathtaking view from the restaurant's terrace and the sanctuary complete the good flair.

Dive masters and crew are very nice, chilled out and helpful.
Guarantee for a good day on the sea, really recommendable!

Special thanks to Yohanna and Laurent!
Johanna

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We cannot rave enough about prAna. Laurent and Johanna are warm, friendly and highly professional, and went above and beyond to ensure that our family had a wonderful and memorable experience. Our son was well cared for and enjoyed playing and exploring in the gardens while my partner and I went out each morning for 2 boat dives. Great boat, excellent and well maintained equipment, water provided, we ordered lunch through the Paprika Restaurant (sandwich, soft-drink, mango). Laurent was extremely knowledgeable about each of the dive sites, and pointed out unique marine life. He was also very aware of the varying skills/abilities of each diver and tailored the dive accordingly. My partner is a qualified DM with over 400 logged dives who has dived all over the world and he says that this is one of the best dive centres he's dived with.Do not dive with anyone else - prAna are exceptional! We will definitely be back! Thanks so much Laurent and Johanna!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Good experience diving with Laurent & Carol.

Out in sea,
Clean drinking water are provided, good seamen, good boat, they will help you set up the equipments if needed.

Diving
Explanation of dive sites, what to lookout for, depths, marine life etc..they will signaled you to look out when unique fishes / sea turtles swam past..

I faced some issues during my dive and that caused panic and fast breathing that lead to shortage of air(40bar). Carol was quick and very calm in dealing with the situation.

Although divers are trained, not many can deal with such freak incident so calmly, quickly.
Laurent assisted me with my issue once he surfaced, all is resolved.

I know I can be assured of safety, responsibility and fun when I dived with them..