“Our best diving holidays!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Prana Divers

Prana Divers
Ranked #1 of 31 Tours in Panglao Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to PrAna where mind and body meets adventure on the beautiful island of Bohol. Our philosophy is to live and promote a healthy lifestyle while in harmony with the nature.We organize scuba diving trips and courses for all level and always in small groups. We are happy to make your experience unforgettable like many others before. We speak French, Spanish, English and German.
Hong Kong, China
“Our best diving holidays!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Many many thanks to the prAna team for your friendliness, passion for diving, professional instruction, the amazing diving spots we've discovered with you and for all the fun we had together during these three days.

prAna is definitely THE diving center where to learn diving in attentive and professional hands on one of the most beautiful diving spot in South Philippines.

• Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent and personal friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

My husband and I had a fantastic experience with Laurent and Yohanna. They were fantastically organised, picked us up from the hotel, and were genuinely friendly and lovely people. The diving was great, with nice small groups (at most 3 people per guide), which was fantastic for viewing all the macro life, and flexibility to choose the dive site we wanted. Laurent was an excellent guide (noting he's trained as an instructor and very good), and as we are only beginner divers (around 60 dives), he made us feel very safe in the water when conditions were more challenging and provided us with lots of excellent tips that have really helped improve our air consumption and trim, We wished we had longer there to do some additional training. Additional to all this, they are located in the botanic gardens, where you can spend the surface interval at the very good restaurant looking over the water, or in the gardens or animal sanctuary. Prices were reasonable and they have good prices when buying a package of dives.

Stuttgart
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I did my OWD course with prAna just now and I can totally recommend Laurent and his team! I really enjoyed every single minute and always felt safe, comfortable and well looked after. I can't thank Laurent enough for being my instructor - he did a really, really good job and showed me a totally new and fascinating world to descover.

Visited February 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

If you are seeking to do some diving somewhere in the Philippines and you are not very experienced - do it here! My boyfriend and I completed our Advanced OW. Laurent took all the time we needed to make sure we were prepared for any type of situation under the water. He is not only very experienced but he is a good instructor.

Hellsinki
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“A comfortable diving experience in professional hands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

After a not so comfortable diving experience elsewhere we decided to give this a try after reading a number of reviews.
All the other reviews have said it already: it's one of the best places to go on Bohol / Panglao for diving (and other things). My partner got her OWD with Laurent, who, after having heard what happened, was nothing short of perfect to guide her through the necessary drills and give her back the confidence to go down the deep. After she got her OWD, we did a few extra dives still, which were sofar the best dives we've done.
Afterwards we ran into some issues with the diving instructor she started her OWD with, but Laurent also was a great help with solving those.
Absolutely recommended!