“Great food, nice location.”

Isis Thai Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 116 Restaurants in Panglao Island
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We ordered green curry beef and pad siew noodles. Both were tasty. Their calamansi juice was also made from real calamansi which was great. The food was comparable to what i've eaten in Thai restaurants in New York and Chicago. We were there for dinner, and it was a perfect cool night on the beach. Isis is located at the end of Alona Beach that is a little more mellow and quiet, which we liked. It was a bit pricey for us, but it seems that all the food along Alona Beach is expensive for local tourists. On a US dollar or Euro budget, it's would be considered cheap.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Thai and Filipino food available, it´s a covered open-air location with a good view to the beach. The only thing that irritated me...they claim to be a Thai restaurant but not a single Thai beer on offer. Prices not cheap but surprisingly reasonable.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Eat there in September 2012. I speak some thai so I was able to speak to the female chef to tell her what I wanted and so I enjoyed a spicy dish - I think she suffers from not being able to get all the ingredients she would like, but probablyone of the best thai restaurants on Bohol/Panglao. I do agree with other comments that the portions are on the small side and the staff do not have much knowledge of the dishes

Reviewed August 30, 2012

To be fair, I have to admit that the day I ate in this restaurant, I was starving!
The Thai noodles and rice I tried were amazing.
I can't recall the complete name of the noodle but it has a picture on the menu, I hope this is helpful.

Seriously, we had 4 dishes, and I loved 3 of them very much.

The restaurant is small but you get to see the sea.
Staffs were friendly.
It's right next to Bohol Diver's Resort so you can easily find it.

If you stay on the beach, give it a try!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Food-wise, you'll get what you can expect from a Thai Resto. The Ambience is great though. We could only wish that the Servers had enough product knowledge. They weren't able to answer some questions about the food served.