“VERY GOOD Food”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I liked everything about this resort. I didn't like having to leave at the end of our time and I didn't like a loud mouth drunk full of himself one night either, but stuff happens.

1  Thank Jim J

Reviewed June 30, 2013

A great restaurants especially the seafood platter and great service at the Pearl Restaurant at Linaw Beach Resort makes it a must do, make sure to ring up and give them 4 hours notice for the seafood platter.The platter included 3 sizes of prawns, oysters, calamari, scallops, slipper lobster. Good quality wine at a good price. Sitting on the beach as the sun sets and the standard of the service was excellent.

1  Thank ChinaKent
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Best restaurant of Bohol in my experience. Although there are other good restaurants (Guiseppe, CU, Paprika botanica, for example). This restaurant surprised me with a quality of the food and location. Very friendly staff, explaining about every part of the menu. Probably only place that serves a 6 course menu here.

1  Thank W0rldTravelerD
Linaw B, Supervisor at Pearl Restaurant at Linaw Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2017

Greeting from Linaw Pearl Restaurant!

Awesome review!
Your kind words have created a big smile on our faces and encourages us to keep on doing what we are doing. We look forward to say hello to you again on your next visit.
Take care and God bless!!!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

the service was great. you can eat by the shore if you wished to. food is great. you can also have breakfast, and they have four sets to choose from. The American breakfast set was what I had, and I was glad to have chosen it.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We were staying on nearby Alona beach, and decided to make the short (5-10 min) trike ride to Linaw Resort after reading good stuff about it! - Fantastic everything. The service was very proffesional, which is not always the case here in Philippines! The whole meal was fantastic, and the fresh vegtables must be noted as I am very much a carnivore! Prices were very reasonable, considering what one pays fr some of the "stalls" by the beach in nearby Alona. I woud have to say that you would have to go here! It is also a very pretty resort, and was completely empty the day we were there (23 April)